F – Touch Floor Touch Sky x 20
The touch floor touch the sky exercises is an amazing full-body exercise. It allos you to work the full body with minimal impact through your joints which means anyone with an inury or who is more heavy set can perform this safely. As a result, we have put it in our first week, to get people started, and our third week, so that people can see thier improvements.
- Keep back straight
- Stretch as tall as possible
- Brace core through
A – Crucifix Sit-up x 20
The crucifix sit-up is one of our more advanced exercises. We have prescribed 20 repetitions which means it may take a few days to adapt and be able to complete the set in one setting. There is no problem in this, the only factor is completing the repetitions. I do not care how long it takes.
- Keep head raised
- Stretch arms to the side when down
- Bring arms to knees but do not touch your legs when coming up.
- Stretch legs as far as possible when down
B – Bridges x 20
Bridges are a fundamentally glute development exercise. The glutes are the butt muscles. That means the bridge exercise is a fundamental butt development exercise 🙂 If you feel your hamstring muscles working too much when performing this, slow down and try to focus on getting the butt muscles to perform more of the effort.
- Drive into the floors with a flat foot or on your heels. Not on your toes.
- Raise the hips until your thighs are inline with your torso.
- Keep your back straight so that during the top position only your shoulders are on the ground.
Repeat x 2-3
For the first week aim to repeat the three exercises 2 -3 times every day. If you are having a long day just get 2 rounds done. Otherwise, we want 3 sets every time.