Grapefruit juice is a great rehydrating drink which has a high amunt of immunity boosting vitamin C and vitamin A. You can find varieties in red, pink and white.
2 Medium sized grapefruits
1000l (2 glasses)
How to make it?
- Squeeze or juice 2 grapefruits and limes into a single pouring jug.
- Stir juices together.
- Place in fridge to cool for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Add ice and serve.
Benefits of Grapefruit Juice
- Low Calorie – a medium sized grapefruit will give you around 70 calories and provide a generous serving of both Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- Immunity boost – A medium sized grapefruit provides you with 128% of your recommended daily vitamin C.
- Hydration – Grapefruits are almost entirely made of water.
Best / Worst Grapefruit Juice Jokes
What do you get when you cross a cat and a grapefruit? A sour puss.
Why did the grapefruit stop rolling down the hill? It ran out of juice.
Why did the grapefruit go out with a prune? Because she couldn’t find a date.
Why do grapefruits wear suntan lotion? Because they peel.
Interesting Grapefruit Juice Facts
It is named grapefruit due to the way it grows – in bunches like grapes. They have fleshy interiors that are often found in pink, red or white color.